
Yup I finally got around to it.....the much contemplated tattoo...and half and hour later....BAM there it is...scarily simple! The picture was taken "fresh" just hours post-appointment so it is still a little red...but suprisingly not that sore at all.....Noel my trusty tattoo artist tells me that this particular place is one of the more sensitive places...especially for a first tattoo...however he fails to mention this to me until
after!!.....
I liken the experience to having a filling done at the dentist...its all anticipation and scary lookin machines and what-not but when it comes down to it...is that all?....though I must say I am glad that I didn't get a bigger one or for that matter have it coloured in...the pain seemed to get worse as it went along....and i did find myself thinking 'is it done yet?'
so there she is....a part of me forever...it's still weird looking down..it catches my eye and I'm like "what the??...oh yeah that's right"....spose it's going to be like the piece-o-metal in my face....i forget it's even there now....one of the girls at the tattoo palour asked me if it was a map so I could find my way home...and in a way a spose it kind of is....
Back to Main Blog