<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19171148?origin\x3dhttp://danaemoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Danae Moon     Something silly this way comes...

 

 


last night in new zealand  

well it is flight-eve.... at approximately this time tomorrow I will be jetting my way across the pacific ocean...and all i can say is *holy crap that came around quick* though am pretty damned excited let me tell you.....
I left HB on monday (after some shenanigans...in the only way i know how it seems:) for the obligatory tour of the family making my way up island to auckland for the US-consulate-visa-approval-fingerprint-taking-interview....(I'm in the system now and who knows who the dodgy americans will sell the informatin to!...so thats it a life of international crime ruled out...unless of course I can come up with some way to genetically engineer my fingerprints/DNA to elude authorities...give me some credit I'm trying to think up useful applications for my degree here ok?)....
so anyway....
bombs away, all power to the rear, full steam ahead and all those cliche expressions...this little girly is boosting the joint.....


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?