<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19171148?origin\x3dhttp://danaemoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Danae Moon     Something silly this way comes...

 

 


Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan - Winter 2011  

So most of the time I was just to busy skiing to take photos but...
it really was a pretty breathtaking place and I dont just mean the snow.....

Mt Yohtei is said to be even more beautiful than the famous Fuji and I believe it...this is the view back down the skihill with Grand Hirafu (where we lived) just peeking out and to the left is the big town of Kutchan...you really are in the sticks out here but its worth it...

and you might also notice that night skiing means you got the place to yourself, which was nice....


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?