<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19171148?origin\x3dhttp://danaemoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Danae Moon     Something silly this way comes...

 

 


unemployed but not....  

today marks my first official day of unemployment..the overinflated behemoth that is WINZ have finally seen fit to release payments, approximately a month (plus a little) after I initially approached them....I now qualify unconditionally as "unemployed"...
ironically today is also my first day as an employee...I have battled my through the HR machine and now emerge, somewhat mangled and worse for wear, as officially employed...
How I love the lessons I have been learning....the world is a vicious place that chews you up if you lose focus for a split second, it has absolutely nothing to do with luck, and most importantly of all....once you have swum through all the shit it will be worth it in the end, it's the hope that this is true that keeps us all going...isn't it?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?