<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19171148?origin\x3dhttp://danaemoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Danae Moon     Something silly this way comes...

 

 


"life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all"  

not one to hold back...i am not only dealing with the challenge of coming to terms with a new career *well lets be honest, my only career* but decided to couple this with moving into a new apartment...
the idea was to get the whole transition period out of the way in one go....ill let you know how that goes...

currently I have shoved things under the bed in lou of actually unpacking, have less than the basic food requirements in the cupboard and am running a record for the amount of laundry I will have to do, that is when I get around to buying laundry powder....
On the job front its much the same....have random things shoved in cupboards and abandoned around my workstation and am surely getting close to a record for the number of tasks I can leave uncompleted...they will no doubt remain this way until I figure out what it is I am actually supposed to be doing....
which funnily enough also applies quite nicely to my life in general

a quote I stumbled upon recently, and quite like the ring of, seems to sum up my current situation rather nicely....
"life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?